Thursday, June 28, 2007

Beagle Beer and Beef!














The other night we all sat down to 'Yakiniku' (pieces of BBQ beef ) and beer. Shin had found "Happy Larger" for dogs on the internet and ordered some for Jazz and Dixie. It came in a three pack and each bottle looked distinctly like a beer bottle! Only in Japan! And the label !! Well you can see why he bought it. Anyway its non alocoholic and actually supposed to be a pet health drink! Dixie quite enjoyed it but Jazz was more interested in her steak!
Thanks to everyone who read our "All about Us" post. I will do a post about the turtle story soon so look out for that one!

9 comments:

Oscar's mummy and daddy said...

Wow, doggie beer, cool! I like the foam from the top of my dad's beer!

Licks
Oscar x

Girasol said...

a cold dog beer for this hot summer is nice and if is with some bbq stakes is awesome!

umekotyan said...

It is a beer for the dog.
Various inventions exist in Japan.
hahaha

from loved ume tyan of beer country

Jackson said...

wallywow yes I think I too would like to be a dog especially a beagle in Japan. m mmmm

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Woh Dixie.. you had doggie beer.. Is it yummy?? I hope you dont see double after that.

~ girl girl

chiyo said...

that is sooooo cool! we have to get some of that for our pup pawties next time!

love..
chiyo

ToFFee said...

wowf!

doggie beer! does it have an age limit?

I don't drink yet but I have a beer belly now!

those steak sounds fantabulous!!!


Wuffs!
Toffee

Peanut said...

Oh I need doggie beer. i try to drink my dad's all the time.

The Army of Four said...

Wow! Can I come over for a beer!?!? Oh, wait it might make me act silly. Ha roo roo roo!
Play bows,
Zim
PS: Why is Stormy asking if we'd know the difference?