Monday, July 09, 2012

We miss you, Jazz.


Thank you so much to everyone who came over to our blog and left such lovely comments about our Jazz. It's been two weeks since she passed away and I still can't believe it. Every thing I do with Dixie such as feeding, walking and playing I am constantly looking for Jazz. I have been going over thousands of pictures on three different computers and on this blog and remembering the great times we had with Jazz and shedding many a tear. I feel sorry that in the time since Rena was born that I did not have as much time to keep up with this blog as I used to. It will 6 years this August since I started this blog and I'm glad I did because I have a wonderful story of my Jazzy's life to read and re-read with Rena who is also sad about why her buddy had to go to doggy heaven.



4 comments:

Lorenza said...

I understand how much you miss Jazz.
But it is pawesome you have all those great memories.
I have been thinking of you.
Take care
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

BEAGLEDOM said...

We miss Jazz too, take care and know she will always be in your hearts.

Hang in there and give Dixie a big hug for us.

Lots of licks,
Bug & Bandit

Riba said...

I can't even think how horrible this must be for you. I came over here after two months and found this sad news. :o( Take care xx

Kess And Her Mama said...

It is wonderful to be able to read back about the good times you had with Jazz. She may be gone but not forgotten.

Take care,
Kess & Her Mama