Sunday, January 18, 2009

Long Time No Blog!






Its been a while since I blogged or commented on friends blogs, but getting back to school got busier than I expected! We have been enjoying being mobile and have taken the girls somewhere each weekend. Yesterday we went back to a dog run that we dicovered in the first week of Jan. It is a grass run with agility equipment that is very clean. Yesterday was a nice sunny day so we thought we'd go and run the girls through the agility course a few times. If I have snacks in my hand Jazz does the course perfectly but Dixie tends to skip out the things she doesn't like such as jumping through the tire. Both Shin and I ran them through the course a few times as well as playing fetch the ball many times so Jazz and Dixie slept peacefully all the way home!

15 comments:

Noah the Airedale said...

Oh that sounds like fun. We've never tried agility. I think the girls would love it. I'd probably rather sleep lol.
Looks like you all got a good workout.

tailwags
Noah

Dughallmor Beagles said...

Wow, it's good to be reading you again, but of course we understand that people get busy!
Looks like you had a great time at that agility run, there's nothing like that here, you have to be part of an agility club!
Looking forward to reading all about your next adventure and you always have such bright, beautiful pictures!
Slobbers xx

Mango the Maltese kiddo said...

Welcome back, Jazz and Dixie.
I see that you will do agility for snacks Jazz. Nice work!
I don't know if I like to jump through the tire, Dixie, maybe not, it'll worn me out then I can't enjoy my snack, hehe!

The Army of Four said...

We've missed you but sure understand getting busy!
That obstacle course looks like great fun! Especially if there are treat involved!
Love,
Amber

River said...

I bet the agility run is so much fun! I love jumping and leaping. Good to hear from you and that things are going well for you.

love & wags,
River

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

Looks like you had a great time at that agility park..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Lorenza said...

Hi, Girls!
That place looks very interesting! Glad you had a good time there doing the agility things!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Ice Pony Girl said...

What fun! Beagles are so cute.

Sapphire said...

hello, sapphire never had a chance on agility but we'll definitely try it soon!
*bark*

Kess And Her Mama said...

Welcome back! Glad to read that you're having fun with the agility!

Jackson said...

Looks like you are back into the swing of things, the car must be working out well, your weekend trips are great.cuddles to everyone m

Girasol said...

it seems like both of you are having a fun with the agility stuff.

umekotyan said...

Good evening Jazz.
Slowly, it is an important thing to write blog.
I also am slowly writing blog.
While thinking about the thought thing and the told thing at times.
To the training of Jazz and wonderful Dixie:D

from loved ume tyan

Bae Bae said...

That sure looks very fun. ;)

~ Bae

Suzuki said...

WOW
That looks like lots of fun!
Big licks to you
Suzuki
xxx