Saturday, April 19, 2008

At School, Pink Snow and Pottery

















I haven't had time to post this week so this is three posts in one! Firstly Jazz and Dixie had a great time at school on Thursday with their great pup pal Ingo. I wonder what happened in the last two photos as all the four dogs were looking away and in the next shot all of them were looking directly at the camera.
Although the simple 5 petal cherry blossoms are gone, the double and late flowering varieties continue to bloom and are only starting to lose their petals in the strong winds we have been having. I only had my mobile with me but I wanted to snap J and D sitting in the pink petal carpet.

Today was my pottery class's Ceramics Exhibition - the last one in a series that ran over ten years. I have been in my pottery class for about 4 years now but have never put any of my pieces in the exhibition as I din't think they were good enough. My sensei encouraged me to put in some pieces this year as it is the last exhibition.

11 comments:

Lorenza said...

You made those pieces?? They are beautiful! You should be proud of yourself!
I like the picture of Jazz and Dixie on the "pink carpet".
I hope you all are having a great weekend!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

The Army of Four said...

Mom says your pottery is GORGEOUS! She loves all things pottery and says you are truly gifted!!!
Jazz & Dixie look SO cute in the pink snow! Ha rooooo!
Play bows,
Zim

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

We think those pieces are just beautiful.. You are to modest..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus and Louie

Girasol said...

I see you girls had a good time at school...specially the picture of the paw on the head.

Lizzy said...

Duuuude, my human could never make pottery like that! Yours is absolutely beautiful!

Jazz and Dixie, you both look very cute sitting on the pink flower petal carpet! I wish spring would come over here.

I hope you all had a grrrreat weekend!

Sparky

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Pinky snow looks beautiful...

~ Girl girl

Ferndoggle said...

PINK SNOW???? We need some of that here!

Mom wanted me to tell you that pottery is beautiful and she wishes she were so talented.

Lola

Katherine and Pippa said...

The pink snow piccy is beautiful - and so is your pottery. Congratulations on displaying your creativity.

Pippa

Anonymous said...

Those pieces you made are absolutely stunning!! HM is in awe of your talent!!

I really love the pic of Jazz and Dixie on the pink petal carpet it's so beautiful :)

River

Jackson said...

what a wonderful display of ceremics, yes its something to be proud of.
Jazz and Dixie enjoy an ideallic life. best wishes to you all woof! M

The Thuglets said...

Wow..we love your pottery!

Big Nose Pokes
The Thuglets