Friday, February 08, 2008

An Award and a Cat Toy Obession!


We have been given the "E for Excellent" award by both our good friends at AO4 and at The Dogs of Jackman Ave - thanks very much to Zim, Dave, Amber, Stormy,Penny, Lola and Sherman. We think your blogs are excellent too! We wanted to give this to all our blogging friends but found that some already have it so we are passing it on to ten friends who didn't have it when we checked. We want to pass this on to Sparky, Girl Girl,
Eddie,Peaches,Bella&Lady, Pippa, Hammer, River, Opy, Xsara, Girasol, and Ricky and the Babes.




Jazz has an obsession with cat toys - small balls and wind up mice being her favourites! I never leave her with such toys as Im worried she may swallow them. At Pet Love Cafe today she found one of her favourite cat toys and played with it endlessly. Dixie managed to swipe it a few times but Jazz always came up with it in the end! We have snow forcast for tomorrow so I'm off to recharge the camera battery!

11 comments:

Katherine and Pippa said...

Hiya girls

Thanks for the award. I do have it but bad mistress hasn't written it up yet. Anyway I always like to get awards more than once because then I can smirk at mistress. She doesn't get half as many nice awards for her blog as I do for mine.

You look beautiful on those photos. I wonder if Jazz would like to play with live kitties with me? I think we would have such a fun time together.

Pippa

Girasol said...

Be careful to make sure you do not swallown the cat toy.
Congratulations on the award!!
Thank you Jazz & Dixie for giving me the award!

umekotyan said...

Good evening jazz.
Congratulations on wonderful award.
It is difficult for ten friends to search.
Please spend a wonderful weekend. :)

from loved ume tyan

Harry said...

Enjoy your weekend girls. Wrap up warm in that snow!

Toodle pip
Harry x

Ferndoggle said...

I have the same obsession...not really with cat toys but small balls & squeakers are SO fun to throw around & chase.

Lola

Lizzy said...

Hi Jazz and Dixie! Congratulations on your award! And thank you so much for passing it on to me! I feel honored.

So you like cat toys, Jazz? I do too. Our cats never play with their toys, so I play with the toys for them. Hee hee.

Sparky

The Army of Four said...

You girls TOTALLY deserve the award! You have a most excellent blog!
I'm not sure about being obsessed with cat TOYS, but I AM obsessed with CATS! Ha roo roo roo!
Play bows,
Zim

Hammer said...

Hi Jazz and Dixie
Thank you very much for your happy barkday wishes.
Thank you also for giving me the E award .. I feel very honoured.
I love cat toys too. In fact I love all my toys, specially squeaky ones.
Hope you all have a great weekend, and have fun in the snow.
Love from Hammer

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award! And congrats to you two for receiving it too.

Jazz looks adorable with her cat toy!

River

Lorenza said...

Hi, friends!
Congratulations on your E award!
That cat toy looks fun! Just be careful, ok?
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

snoutbeagle said...

I just can't get over how very cute Jazz and Dixie are ... my husband agrees as well.

Cute cute cute! Ooozing with beagle cuteness!

Jackie and the boys