Saturday, May 12, 2007

Lunch at a Friend's Place.


We came home after our morning out and had a little rest before setting off again for lunch at a friend's place.
Jazz and Dixie were also invited so I dressed them in their new T-shirts that they received for their Birthdays from Beat and Momo's mama. Before leaving I had been reading AO4's post about the "Bento Box" quilt design their mum had made. You can imagine my surprise when I arrived for lunch to find our host had prepared a lovely home made "bento" for us. Lunch was delicious and Jazz and Dixie were treated to many yummy snacks.

2 comments:

The Army of Four said...

OOoooooh, that looks DELICIOUS!!!!! Is that tuna in the one little box? I love tuna. I love all fishies!
Play bows,
Zim

Peanut said...

Oh that lunch looks very very yummy