We haven't really made any resolutions yet so know is as good a time as any to start thinking about what we could work on this coming year.
This will have to be two separate lists:
1. Lose that 1kg that the vet keeps reminding me about!
2. Move around more in the dog run instead of visiting the 'salad bar' along the fence.
3. Take up less of mummy and Daddy's couch space.
4. Make lots of new doggy friends.
5. Keep on watching out for my little sister, Dixie and making mummy happy.
1. Stop chewing up things like CD's, telephones and other hard things that are not mine!
2. Stop playing the cat and mouse game when mummy is trying to put me on the lead for a walk. 3. Give Jazz enough time for beauty sleep!
4. Try to pick up less yucky things on my walks.
5. Make lots of new friends too.